A small gift is often presented on visiting someone’s home in Sweden.
Ideas for such gifts around Christmas time would be;
1. Christmas star flower – Poinsettia, red or white flower.
2. Amaryllis flower
3. Gingerbread biscuits // Christmas candy
4. Wine always works, and it’s not just seasonal!
5. Christmas tree ornaments
6. Red Christmas kitchen towel or oven mitten
8. Something seasonal and traditional from your home country
A gift should be just right, between 75-200 SEK is normal.
More information on Sweden’s Christmas traditions can be found on our Customer Support pages.